Downloads TAMRON Lens Utility
Thank you for your purchase of Tamron lenses.
When you download the file for installing the software, we ask that you carefully read and accept the user agreement. The installation begins when you execute the downloaded file.
*This software is only available in the following languages. ：
Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (simplified) and Russian.
Processing of personal information for users: Please see Privacy Notice.
TAMRON Lens Utility SOFTWARE USAGE LICENSE AGREEMENT
(1) THIS SOFTWARE and related documents on prints or electronic including but not limited to User Manual ("DOCUMENTATION"), are owned by Tamron Co., Ltd.("TAMRON") and/or its licensors. The copyright and all the other rights to THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION are reserved. THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION are licensed, not sold or transferred, to you for use under terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
(2) THIS AGREEMENT allows you to install and use THIS SOFTWARE on your computer. TAMRON may acquire information needed for the identification of the computer in which THIS SOFTWARE is installed for being able to prevent unauthorized copying or the purpose of improvement of THIS SOFTWARE.
(1) You shall not sublicense, transfer, sell, distribute, rent, lease or lend THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION or any part of thereof for a fee or non-fee. (2) You shall not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION or any part thereof.
(3) You shall not modify, remove or delete any copyright notices, trademarks and the other intellectual property notices contained in THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION is provided “as is” and TAMRON hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. In the event of TAMRON’s negligence (except in case of gross negligence) for the content you receive any losses, damages or expenses arising out of or in any way related to the use or inability to use THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION, TAMRON shall be liable to you for direct and normal damages (not including special damages and lost profits) only.
TAMRON will support at its sole discretion in case that you cannot use THIS SOFTWARE due to a failure of THIS SOFTWARE or DOCUMENTATION. Provided, however, this support does not guarantee or warrant that any or all malfunction of THIS SOFTWARE or DOCUMENTATION can be successfully fixed. TAMRON may terminate this support at any time.
TAMRON may, at its sole discretion or at the discretion of TAMRON's licensor without notice, modify, amend, update, stop or terminate to provide THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION at any time, and such are subject to the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
(1) TAMRON may terminate THIS AGREEMENT without notice from TAMRON if you fail to comply with any term(s) of THIS AGREEMENT. Upon the termination of THIS AGREEMENT, you shall cease all use of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION, destroy all copies for backup and delete electronic data from your computer full or partial of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION.
(2) The provisions of Article 2, Article 3, this Article, Article 7, Article 9, Article 10 and Article 13, shall survive the termination or expiration of THIS AGREEMENT.
7. EXPORT LAW ASSURANCES
You shall agree to comply with applicable export control laws, regulations, or orders, and not to export or re-export THIS SOFTWARE directly or indirectly, in contravention of such laws, regulations or orders.
8. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
TAMRON does not acquire personal information (name, address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) in connection with THIS AGREEMENT. However, your IP address will be obtained for the purpose to provide THIS SOFTWARE. The information will be sent to the server that provides the service for technical requirements to establish communication. The IP address is obtained and processed to prevent unauthorized copying of THIS SOFTWARE. For notice on processing of personal information for you, please see here.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
THIS AGREEMENT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. THIS AGREEMENT shall not be governed by United Nations Convention on Contract for the International Sales of Goods. Any dispute arising from or in connection with THIS AGREEMENT shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of THIS AGREEMENT shall continue in full force and effect.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT constitutes the entire agreement between you and TAMRON with respect to the use of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
(1) TAMRON may change the THIS AGREEMENT if it is necessary to change THIS AGREEMENT due to amendment of laws and regulations, changes in social conditions, or other circumstances.
(2) In the event that TAMRON changes THIS AGREEMENT pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, TAMRON shall determine the effective date, and shall notify the following items by posting on TAMRON’s website or other methods by the effective date.
① Changes to THIS AGREEMENT
② Contents of THIS AGREEMENT after change
③ Effective date
Any translation of THIS AGREEMENT is made for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the Japanese and any non-Japanese versions, the Japanese version of THIS AGREEMENT shall govern.
TAMRON Lens Utility Operating Environment
This software program operates on a computer satisfying the following conditions.
|OS||Windows 8.1 32bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 10 32bit
Windows 10 64bit
|CPU||32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) CPUs over 1GHz||Intel processor / M1 processor|
|RAM||1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit) or more||4GB or more|
|Hard Disk Drive Capacity||16GB (32-bit OS) or 20GB (64-bit OS) or more of available space||12.5GB or more of available space|
|Monitor Display Resolution||1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more 24-bit color or more||1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more 24-bit color or more|
|Interface||USB 2.0 as standard feature||USB 2.0 as standard feature|
|* Functionality of this software program is not guaranteed on all Windows computers||* Functionality of this software program is not guaranteed on all Mac computers.|
After accepting the user agreement, please download the installation file.
|for Windows||for Mac OS|
||【for Mac OS X】|
Supported Lens List
For details please visit:
How to Use
For Online Help please visit here.