TAMRON 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD [Model A036]
Firmware Update Service Information
* Firmware Update is not required for the Model A036 with the following serial numbers 012868 or later.
When downloading the file to install this update software, we ask that you carefully read and accept the following software usage license agreement. The installation begins when you launch the downloaded file.
Once the A036 has been updated to firmware Version 02 (or above), it is not possible to revert to older firmware versions.
Tamron is not responsible for any impact or effect on the customer’s computer after the download and installation of this software.
Thank you for your purchase of our Product, 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD for SONY (Model A036).
When you download the file for installing the software, we ask that you carefully read. You may download the file only once you accept the user agreement. If you do not agree with this agreement, you may not download any file.
*Where to contact
Please contact your local Tamron distributor.
Model A036 for SONY, SOFTWARE USAGE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE USAGE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("THIS AGREEMENT") constitute a legal agreement between you and TAMRON Co., Ltd. ("TAMRON") setting forth the terms and conditions governing your downloading of the software provided through the Website (including various electronic data stored in the download files, “THIS SOFTWARE”) for TAMRON lens of the above type ("THIS PRODUCT").
By selecting “agree”, you indicate your acceptance and are deemed to agree with THIS AGREEMENT.
(1) THIS SOFTWARE are owned by Tamron Co., Ltd.("TAMRON") and/or its licensors. The copyright and all the other rights to THIS SOFTWARE are reserved. THIS SOFTWARE are licensed, not sold or transferred, to you for use under terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
(2) THIS AGREEMENT allows you to install and use THIS SOFTWARE in THIS PRODUCT owned by you via your computer. TAMRON may acquire information needed for the identification of the computer in which THIS SOFTWARE is installed for being able to prevent unauthorized copying or the purpose of improvement of THIS SOFTWARE.
(3) Notwithstanding stated in section (2) of Article 2, you may make one copy of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION for backup purposes only.
(1) You shall not sublicense, transfer, sell, distribute, rent, lease or lend THIS SOFTWARE (including a copy for backup) or any part of thereof, whether with or without consideration.
(2) You shall not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of THIS SOFTWARE or any part thereof.
(3) Copyright notices, trademarks and the other intellectual property notices contained in THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION shall not be modified, removed or deleted.
3. LIMITED WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE is provided “as is” and TAMRON hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to THIS SOFTWARE, either express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. TAMRON shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for the content you receive any losses, damages or expenses arising out of or in any way related to the use or inability to use THIS SOFTWARE.
TAMRON will support at its sole discretion in case that you cannot use THIS SOFTWARE due to a failure of THIS SOFTWARE: provided, however, this support does not guarantee or warrant that any or all malfunction of THIS SOFTWARE can be successfully fixed. TAMRON may terminate this support at any time.
TAMRON may, at its sole discretion without notice, modify, amend, update, stop or terminate to provide THIS SOFTWARE at any time, and such are subject to the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
(1)THIS AGREEMENT is effective until terminated. TAMRON may terminate THIS AGREEMENT without notice from TAMRON if you fail to comply with any term(s) of THIS AGREEMENT. Upon the termination of THIS AGREEMENT, you shall cease all use of THIS SOFTWARE, destroy all copies for backup and delete electronic data from your computer full or partial, of THIS SOFTWARE and DOCUMENTATION.
(2)The provisions of Article 2, Article 3, this Article, Article 7, Article 9, Article 10 and Article 13, shall survive the termination or expiration of THIS AGREEMENT.
7. EXPORT LAW ASSURANCES
You agree to comply with applicable export control laws, regulations, or orders, and not to export or re-export THIS SOFTWARE directly or indirectly, in contravention of such laws, regulations or orders.
8. HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. GOVERNING LAW AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION
THIS AGREEMENT shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. THIS AGREEMENT shall not be governed by United Nations Convention on Contract for the International Sales of Goods. Any dispute arising from or in connection with THIS AGREEMENT shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of THIS AGREEMENT shall continue in full force and effect.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of THIS SOFTWARE and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.
No amendment to or modification of THIS AGREEMENT shall be binding unless in writing and signed by TAMRON.
Any translation of THIS AGREEMENT is made for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the Japanese and any non-Japanese versions, the Japanese version of THIS AGREEMENT shall govern.
Windows® 7 SP1
Mac OS X v.10.10 - 10.11 / macOS 10.12
At least 200MB free space on the hard disk
At least 512MB free space in the memory (RAM)
*Perform the update after closing other application software.
*Disable the computer's sleep setting.